Message Effects Lab
Messages matter. They can influence our health-related behaviors by shaping our decisions, emotions, and motivation. How do you know which health messages will have the right effect? We can help.
We can support your goals if you want to:
- Apply advances in psychology and message effects
- Tailor intervention approaches to your unique research needs
- Leverage validated methods and theory
- Determine what works best and why
Some examples of recent success:
- Working with Penn Medicine, we have identified message content that reduces Covid-19 vaccine hesitancy.
- Working with the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, we have developed text message content that increases flu vaccination appointment scheduling and actual vaccination.